On Saturday I was able to hang with my mom for a few hours. We made some lists and plans (so typical of both our personalities) for the upcoming event. We then hit the mall for a little side trip. What a nice time!
When I returned home, we decided to take the boys to Raleighwood (for those that don't know, it's a movie theater that serves food while you watch the movie) to see Horton Hears a Who. I thought it was cute and the boys both really seemed to enjoy themselves.
Sunday we really just hung around the house. The boys got some quality bubble time in while Ramesh and I worked some in prettifying the backyard.
Today was the Memorial Day Parade in our neighborhood. We walked down the the parade route and waited for the fun. It was a short parade, but a lot of fun. Connor couldn't decide whether to cover his ears when the firetruck went by or to wave. Decisions, decisions. This evening my parents came for a good grilled mexican dinner. Mom made guacamole --- yum.
All in all, a good weekend. I am glad to have spent it with my family knowing that life will be a little bit different around here in about 4 days.



1 comment:
I very much enjoy every moment we spend together. Just want you to know that.
Post a Comment