WOW! I can't believe it. They both look so handsome, but the one I really can't get my head wrapped around is Aidan is using HAIR PRODUCT! He surely can't be old enough! That being said, I LOVE IT! He looks terrific!
I'm mom to 3 terrific little boys and wife to a wonderful man (married 10 years!). My boys keep me on my toes. Sometimes it's a struggle to keep up with everything and everyone, but it's so worth it!
4 comments:
WOW! I can't believe it. They both look so handsome, but the one I really can't get my head wrapped around is Aidan is using HAIR PRODUCT! He surely can't be old enough! That being said, I LOVE IT! He looks terrific!
Baby 3 is going to have to be soooo cute to keep up with these 2 handsome young men.
Holy Cow! Look at Aidan all grown up going spiky with the gel. I love it!
Love the spikies as my son calls them. He so wishes he had the kind of hair that spiked!
Post a Comment