Sunday, May 18, 2008

Favorite things...

It's a little photo project I've been doodling with. These are a few of our family's favorite things. Can you guess who likes what?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starbucks must be Connor:-)

12 days...really... Does Baby Isaac III have a name yet or are you going to call it tres?

Love you all
Ali

Shawna Barlette said...

OK, here goes. Starbucks: Angie of course. Horizon Organic: Connor. Tap Room Ale: who else but Ramesh? PB&J is Connor's fave. Salsa...gotta be Ramesh, only it's not hot enough for him, so I'm not really sure. Aidan could live on watermelon. I'm at a loss about the ice cream bars. Hmmmmm, I know Tutu sure loves 'em! Do I win anything?

Angie said...

Mom did a good job. You win an ice cream bar next time you come over - unless the boys plow through them. Those are really faves of both children.

Ali - we just decided on the baby's name last weekend. Up until then (and what will probably be his nickname) he was referred to as Bubba. I'll have to call you with the name - not that it's a total secret or anything, but it's not been announced to many.

Molly said...

Cute idea Angie!