Friday, May 02, 2008

Because you LIVE for it

Seriously.

You just don't know that you live for it.

Yes, it's time for the yearly pool update (I mean complaint session!).

This is a picture from last year, day 3 of opening our pool.


We must've finally done something right. This is a picture from day 4 of opening our pool this year.


I'm not sure which part of the process we got right - the closing kit we bought, the patches we used on the cover, the chemicals we used to open, etc. etc. However, I think we should keep doing it again and again. My usual 3 week opening process is down to 1 and my opening costs have dramatically dropped from $100+ to $35. YIPEE!!

Pool apprentice Ramesh will have to take over some of the pool maintenance. I cleaned the sides the other day and had to lie down for about an hour afterward. I think I'm just too sore to do it. Also, the chemicals are not good for me or the wee one (don't worry, he's already been handling those). I think he will continue his pool duties until at least July.

1 comment:

Shawna Barlette said...

Wow! What a difference! I think I will become a poster child for 4-In-1. It did the same thing at our house. Now...what we don't know yet is will our toes drop off once we get in the pristine water! Just kidding....ha ha ha!