Yesterday was my wedding anniversary. Ramesh and I have been married for 9 years now! We had a very nice quiet evening with the boys and some Outback curbside food. My mom wanted to point out a number play (this is special for Mohan since he likes numbers): 3 kids, 3 boys, 9 years of marriage. 3x3=9. My birthday is on the 3rd of the month (Nov.) as is my mom's (Feb.). There are others!
We've only got 7 more days until our family of 4 becomes a family of 5. I can't believe that we're almost there. I distinctly remember finding out I was pregnant and thinking "Man, June is so far away". But, here we are! The doctor says that everything looks great. I've been able to maintain a really good blood pressure and have gained (as of yesterday) 15 pounds LESS than what I gained with each of the other boys. I'm sure I won't pack on too many more pounds in the coming week.
Based on Aidan and Connor's birth weights and a physical check of the baby, the doctor expects that he'll be "about" what they were - or 7 pounds. I actually think he's on the smaller side, so I'm expecting something in the 6 pound range. We'll just have to see. The jury is also out on whether the gene pool will allow a dark haired (or eyed) child. Both Aidan and Connor have almost green eyes and lighter brown hair. Apparently Ramesh's boss today encouraged him to check for the mailman - he couldn't believe that our kids would have anything other than dark features. Uh - well, one mother and two grandmother's make for lots o' blonde haired, blue eyed genes.
I'm hoping to post this coming week and most definitely when the baby comes. Hopefully we'll see you back here!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good Luck Angie!! We will be thinking of you and can't wait to see pictures of your family of 5!!
Post a Comment