You should so send him many many gifts of gratitude. I can't believe the difference! Now I do want to come swim in it.But how will you keep it from becoming a swamp next year? I'm sure Rockstar Ben has a suggestion for that.
Well, we're going to pay rockstar Ben to properly close our pool this year, with the hope that it'll open much easier next.There was a lot of user error involved. We moved in and the guy gave us extremely vague commentary on what to do. Nothing like flying blind!
Oh - and you're welcome to come visit any time Arlene!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You should so send him many many gifts of gratitude. I can't believe the difference! Now I do want to come swim in it.
But how will you keep it from becoming a swamp next year? I'm sure Rockstar Ben has a suggestion for that.
Well, we're going to pay rockstar Ben to properly close our pool this year, with the hope that it'll open much easier next.
There was a lot of user error involved. We moved in and the guy gave us extremely vague commentary on what to do. Nothing like flying blind!
Oh - and you're welcome to come visit any time Arlene!
Post a Comment