Of course, we know by now that this is the pattern of spring. Like having insomnia while pregnant prepares the body for the sleepless nights, having 94 degrees in spring prepares the body for HOT summers.
Of course, today is cold and drizzly - perfect for the teacher work day. Aidan's chomping at the bit for something to do.
We're still working on the pool. Last year it took us 3 weeks to get it from green to blue. We're on day 3 and it's still very green - but just the tiny tiniest bit better.
POOL DAY 3



2 comments:
Yea, still looking the same to me. Must be the lighting.
I can't believe it's 54 degrees. What is that about? You probably just put away all your cold weather clothes, right?
No, I'm a slacker so those cold weather clothes are all intermingled with the warm weather ones now!
Having some pool problems. Trying to get the automatic cleaner up and running - gonna take a bit longer than I'd hoped I'm afraid.
Post a Comment