Friday, May 11, 2007

Pool update

For my sanity's sake, I called a professional. I'd been working on the pool for about 10 days and it looked the same as day #1. This guy (Ben) is a pool ROCKSTAR. Ben told me what to do to kick start my pool into action. Apparently I was, yet again, doing it all wrong. Not 24 hours later and we're getting improvement!! I am so very excited and very grateful to Ben for being so patient with me and working on tips over the phone.

I was trying to use the automatic pool cleaner do-dad the other day. Figured I'd go off Arlene's suggestion. But, um...something happened. The stupid thing came off the hose (this happened last year too) and it is sitting at the bottom of the deep end. Can't see the deep end bottom, so we are hard pressed to rescue it. Good thing the pool dude says we don't need it!

Here's 2 pictures - one from last Fri and one from today. I know, it's subtle - but the color is lighter and more milky looking. Just what I want!

No comments: