Monday, May 14, 2007

No girls allowed!

Aidan came home from school last Friday. He said "I need a piece of paper and glue right now."

Ramesh "What do you need glue for?"

Aidan "I have to glue a sign to my door"

Ramesh "No glue - I'll give you tape"

Curious, of course, I went later to see the sign:


"Closed. Just boys can come in here"

Apparently, Aidan had my Mother's Day gift in his room and I was no longer allowed in there. Sometimes his cuteness factor just melts my heart! Ramesh had to put him to bed and I had to say my goodnights outside the door. I have a feeling this door will see similar signs on it more and more in the future.

2 comments:

threeforme said...

What was the present?

Angie said...

All stuff from school - a letter thanking me for everything I do. I got a coupon for him to take out the trash for me. I also got a picture of him and I. It was great!