Tuesday, May 22, 2007

8 years and counting...

8 years ago today Ramesh and I got married. Like all good marriages, we've been through both ups and downs. But, through it all, we've become stronger and closer than ever. We have two wonderful boys that we're priveleged enough to watch grow into little men. I am incredibly thankful to have Ramesh in my life, supporting and loving me and can only hope my "good wife" moments far outweigh my "bad wife" moments.

I was digging through the old photos (because that's what you always gotta do for the anniversary, right?) and realized that we hardly ever are in a picture together. I suppose one of us is always behind the lense capturing the moment with the boys. So, the most recent photo I could find of Ramesh and I together is about 10 months old and was taken by Aidan - so we're pretty much out of focus. At least we have heads! LOL Of course, I'll throw in the wedding picture first for 'ole times' sake.


3 comments:

Shawna Barlette said...

It seems like yesterday when we watched you float down the aisle on Pop's arm, and in to the waiting arms of your husband to be. We wish you both a very Happy Anniversary, and our wishes for 88 more together! All our love to both of you, Mom and Pop

Anonymous said...

I remember going to your wedding, it was very beautiful! My Mishey got married to a very lovely woman. Congratulations on your anniversary, may you have many more.
Patty Spitsen

Anonymous said...

Angie in a dress! :) Beautiful picture! Happy Anniversary! - Lori