Ahhhhh....who can blame him for just wanting to run, jump, scream, play and be one of the boys? With two older brothers, I suspect he'll be doing everything long before the other boys his age. Oh wait...that could be a problem! Such a cutie pie. Takes after his Momma and Poppa!
I'm mom to 3 terrific little boys and wife to a wonderful man (married 10 years!). My boys keep me on my toes. Sometimes it's a struggle to keep up with everything and everyone, but it's so worth it!
2 comments:
Ahhhhh....who can blame him for just wanting to run, jump, scream, play and be one of the boys? With two older brothers, I suspect he'll be doing everything long before the other boys his age. Oh wait...that could be a problem! Such a cutie pie. Takes after his Momma and Poppa!
Hannah is pulling herself up on people's fingers now. She'll be 8 months on Monday and I just want to tell her to slow down....
Post a Comment