Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Like Folger's crystals...

Somebody is secretly replacing my little boy with a big boy.

Aidan quite literally is growing before my eyes, both physically and emotionally. We were returning from the school and he was walking along bouncing a ball. When I noticed a caterpillar on the ground, he crouched down and tried to grab it.

Yes. Aidan tried to pick it up.

This is the same kid who had a death fear of ladybugs when he was small.

His mannerisms and way of speak are turning older with each day and I find it to be such a joy. I do have fear of the unknown as far as pre-teen stuff goes, but otherwise he just simply fills my heart with pride.

4 comments:

Shawna Barlette said...

You have a lot to be proud of. Aidan is an awesome young man. We're proud to call him grandson. Of course, we're proud of all of you!

Anonymous said...

Aidan is a lucky lad to have Angie and Ramesh for parents. They rock.
Auntie.

Alison said...

I can't believe how big he is. Wasn't it just yesterday.....

I miss you all so much!

Lots of Love!
Ali

Bhatta said...

Hi Big boy, Aidan love you.
Bhatta