I don't wear orange, but I do often put it on the boys. Now is the time for a little orange my friends.
Poor little Stellan. He is scheduled to have some heart surgery in the morning in Boston (he was flown from MN to Boston a few days back to be closer to the heart specialist). Stellan has had some bouts of SVT and they seem to be increasing in severity. McMama hints that the doctors may move the procedures up to tonight. Please keep the little guy in your thoughts, prayers, dreams, etc. He's a cutie and we all just hope for the best in this terrible health crisis.




3 comments:
Right there with you, joining in on the good thoughts for Stellan, and now for Tricia and April Rose too. What a day ahead for all of them.
All these stories are so very sad but I hope they have good outcomes!
MP
Fight on Stellan! My prayers are going out. Fight on McMama.
Fight on! Being human is so hard.
Post a Comment