Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Clapping

Just for the record, Dylan has started clapping. He's done it a handful of times since Monday. No pictures or video of it since it seems more spontaneous on his part.

Yesterday was the funniest episode. I gave Connor a bowl of cheese crackers. While he was playing Wii, Dylan stealthed over there and started to eat Connor's crackers (he just started to eat some finger food, cheese crackers not having been on the list of o.k. foods yet). When I saw this happening, I said "Dylan you're not supposed to eat Connor's crackers."

Dylan flashed a smile and clapped.

It was the cutest thing.

2 comments:

Shawna Barlette said...

Yea Dylan! I love his response. I'll bet this is a foreshadowing of his future. Smile....keep on keeping on!

Alison said...

YEAH!!! get the cheese and crackers.... L0L!

Hannah took one of Molly's grammy fish :-) Molly being the mommy she is told hannah that she wasn't ready to eat fish yet, but she would share when mommy says it's ok. Hannah just smiled and waved.

I love cute kids!