Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hey man, he's a cute baby.

I was in Jersey Mike's today (for those of you in CA, it's a sub shop like Togo's but not near as good) and was being waited on by two college age guys. The cashier kept looking at Dylan. This isn't normal behavior for a college age guy. Then, he said to the other guy, "Hey man, that's a cute baby."

It made me smile. Yes, he is pretty cute, thanks.

Picture courtesy of my mom:

10 comments:

Shawna Barlette said...

Smile.....

(nothing compares to Togo's. I sure do miss Togo's)

Nicole said...

I have no idea what either of you are talking about - but I agree with the Sub guy. He is a cute Baby!! Love the new Header picture too - wow are they growing!

Bhatta said...

Looks like he is in a hurry to go. To the Post Office to mail his Tax return? April 15, 2009 That's is all in Bhatta's brains. I like to come over have a vacation with the three grandsons.

Angie said...

He's in a hurry a lot. He's not filing his tax return but still waiting on the state of NC to cough up some money so he can buy more puffs and bananas!!

Alison said...

I agree on the TOGO's and cute ideas. Do you think I could send TOGO'S? No mayo... dry ice... fedexed overnight? I'll work on it... email your orders :-) I'll go tomorrow and have lunch with you both in mind and do some investigating....

Better idea...come and visit :-) We miss you.

Shawna Barlette said...

#9 on whole wheat please. Comes with mustard only, so we're good there!

Alison said...

Ang? Anything? Boys? Shawna does Rick want something?

Shawna Barlette said...

We're both addicted to #9. :-)

If you really can pull this off, I will be eternally grateful!!!

Angie said...

Ha - funny. I would die if a I opened a package to find a sub in there. I can't quite narrow down my favorite. I like the hot roast beef, the pastrami, the turkey and avo. Yum. Now I must go seek out some lunch. Of course, there's no substitute.

Anonymous said...

I'll eat anything. Auntie.