Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthdays

Today is Dylan's one month birthday and yesterday was Ramesh's 39th birthday (that's his 468th month birthday)!!

We celebrated Ramesh's birthday very low key - hang around the house and do nothing. Ramesh took the boys in the pool. I managed to bake a cake and he did actually receive a gift from us. Aidan went to a movie with a friend, so we just had 2 kids for a bit of the evening. We got Thai takeout. Not the most riveting birthday, but hopefully he enjoyed himself.



Dylan celebrated Ramesh's birthday by taking his first bath in water. His umbilical cord fell off about a week or so ago - but he pretty much doesn't like his diaper changed so I figured he wouldn't enjoy a bath. I was fairly correct. He didn't like it and he cried.



Happy birthday to you both!

3 comments:

Shawna Barlette said...

Happy Birthday Ramesh, and happy 1/12'th birthday Dylan! I hope you both enjoyed your day.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Ramesh! Hope you enjoy your last 30'ish birthday. I hear 40 is great!

Happy naked belly button Dylan, and enjoy bath's they are great and it is not often that you get to soak in a warm tub and have somebody wash you. Many adults would love that. :-)

Did you love the movie Aidan?
How was the dinner Connor?

Love you all lots!
Ali

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to two boys Dylan and Ramesh (belated greetings) This is a comment about your blog title and the three boys in the picture. How can you say Dylan is crazy!! I can see two crazy boys - poor Dylan already by association!

Bhatta