- Baby acne isn't too pretty. Dylan is starting to get it, so there may be a lull in pictures taken until it clears up
- Dylan loves to be held. If he could be held 24 hours a day, he'd take it. He can be in a deep sleep and will stir the second you put him down. Spoiled some? Maybe
- Dylan's getting bigger. I wager he's around 8 pounds now. He'll have a check up next week and we'll see how much he's growing. Between his last two weigh ins he gained 10 ounces in 4 days! He is still getting a combination of breastmilk and formula.
- For those that wonder - sleep is a precious commodity. My darling boy wakes up every 3 hours to eat and when he is sleeping he's grunting like crazy and keeping us awake. What fun. I would welcome more sleep any second now. I asked Ramesh if he'd like me to buy him a trip to a hotel for his birthday so he could get sleep for a night. I think he liked that idea.
- Connor is doing fantastic with potty training! I think he's had only 3 or 4 accidents since this all started. He actually goes to the bathroom on his own - although he must be watched of excessive toilet paper flushing.
- Connor's language skills are still flourishing. He's using more and more sentences, even since speech therapy ended for summer break. He will be re-evaluated in August to establish a new educational plan and I bet his therapist will be surprised at his language by the time that eval comes around.
- Aidan's skills on his video game are progressing nicely. Mom has a hard time coming up with activities to keep the boys busy, so they've been watching a lot of movies and playing games. It's not ideal, I'm not happy with it, but it's the best I can do while trying to get into the swing of things with a newborn.
- Aidan's taking swim classes through Raleigh Parks and Rec. My mom takes him in the afternoons this week (thanks Mom!!). So far I hear he's doing well. The instructor is pushing him harder than we would be able to and he's responding well. He has another class scheduled for the end of July. He asked "why do I have to take swim lessons?" My answer was "Because we have a pool." Seems simple to me.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Wednesday
I haven't posted in a few days. Here's a quick update of the Isaac household
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment