Friday, June 06, 2008

One week old

Dylan is one week old today!

He loves to sit and stare at you when you hold him. He has broken out into a few huge gummy grins. He goes from sedate to hungry and super mad in about 2 minutes flat.

I wish his first week of life would've gone differently, but I am now, more than ever, intensely grateful for his health and the health of all my boys. I've never been so scared in my entire life than what we experienced in the ER Monday night. I don't wish that feeling on anyone.

I think I'll go spoil my little boy some more.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow Angie - what a trying time you have had. You are such a strong person - and obviously so is Dylan. Thinking of you guys often with happy thoughts and lots of hugs! Hold that baby tight for me!

Shawna Barlette said...

Happy 1 week birthday little guy! We so happy to have you back home again! We love you! Tutu and Tutu Kane

Anonymous said...

What a CUTIE!!!! How nice to be home and be able to snuggly him in the privacy of your own home :) Take one day at a time! Lori

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to erase my last post, I was trying to add to it.

I am so glad you all are home and hope you have a great first weekend together as a family of five!

Molly

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! Back at home!! What a great feeling. Happy 1 week b-day little dude.

Love to you all!
Ali, Dave, Molly and Kiwi