I'll try to sneak a picture of him reading later this morning. I'm pretty sure he's a closet reader, so I'll have to be on the sly!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Shh...Spiderman likes to read board books
Now, don't let this get around. It might offend his masculinity. BUT, I happen to have the first hand knowledge that Spiderman enjoys reading a good board book every now and then. He joined Connor and I in reading "Jamberry" last night before bed. He sat right up front, often pressing his nose in the book and saying "Uh hmmm". He also said "yes, yes" a couple of times. He obviously had great appreciation for the antagonists and their plight to obtain all the berries to make their jam.
I'll try to sneak a picture of him reading later this morning. I'm pretty sure he's a closet reader, so I'll have to be on the sly!
Just after Connor got up I caught him in the act!
I'll try to sneak a picture of him reading later this morning. I'm pretty sure he's a closet reader, so I'll have to be on the sly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment