Monday, January 28, 2008

Fast Facts for 1/28/08

Welcome to another installment of "Angie's too distracted to actually post about happenings in a timely manner, so she has to play catch up and post it all at once!" Aren't you so excited?

So, here's what's been happening since I last posted:

  • It snowed. The weatherman forecasted 2-4 inches of snow for us. I think we got about 1/4 inch here at our house. Regardless, the boys went outside in 18 degree weather to play in the "snow". I lasted for all of 5 minutes to take some pictures!

  • Aidan got his award. I was fortunate to attend his assembly (it happened during preschool hours). I got a lot of blurry photos. The kid moves fast when standing in front of the entire 2nd and 4th grades is involved!

  • Report cards were issued. Aidan scored very well. Even Connor got a progress report from his speech therapist. She indicated he is "flying" through his objectives and that she's very pleased with his progress. We are too!
  • Baby #3 is doing just great. He's practicing his Tae Bo on a daily basis. His favorite time of day is breakfast time. We are not holding out on telling people a chosen name. We just haven't picked one yet! The list is shrinking a bit, but still too long to pinpoint.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Congrats Aidan!