Kind of wish it was more than flurries, but hopefully it's a sign of more to come this winter.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What about the baby? Boy/girl? both? WHAT??? I am dying here. If you're not going to say, that is cool, but I need to know what color to buy gifts in.
Hope you enjoyed the cocoa and respite. I am still off with Molly, but Dave had to go back to work today... Pre-school... must find one of those... :-)
I'm mom to 3 terrific little boys and wife to a wonderful man (married 10 years!). My boys keep me on my toes. Sometimes it's a struggle to keep up with everything and everyone, but it's so worth it!
1 comment:
What about the baby? Boy/girl? both? WHAT??? I am dying here. If you're not going to say, that is cool, but I need to know what color to buy gifts in.
Hope you enjoyed the cocoa and respite. I am still off with Molly, but Dave had to go back to work today... Pre-school... must find one of those... :-)
Love you!
Ali
Post a Comment