Friday, October 03, 2008

What a difference a year makes...

This past year has brought such change to our lives. Mainly, the addition of Dylan! Having 3 kids is a LOT of work. I'm not ever going to deny that. It's really difficult to manage 3 temperaments, 3 needs/desires and 3 schedules all the while maintaining our house and the needs of Ramesh and I and our marriage. Whew. But, we're definitely making it work and getting more into the "swing of things".

One year ago this week I got this:



Such joy, excitement and fear entered our worlds that day. We were very lucky that the pregnancy went very smoothly and we now have a happy little man in our family to show for it.

I can't believe that in a year my boys have grown so much. Every year I look back and just can't believe how much both Aidan and Connor looked "so much younger". Aidan's really growing into a wonderful guy. He's very considerate and intelligent. Connor is equally smart. His speech is coming along wonderfully and he's just a sweet sweet boy.

Sept. 2007


Sept. 2008


And there's Dylan. He's such a happy little guy that brightens all our lives. I think his addition to our family really did complete us.



Yes, I am the sole female in our little unit. But, I'm ok with that. I love my boys to pieces and wouldn't trade them for all the girls in the world!

I'm still plugging for a FEMALE dog...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Borrow Lucy and you will change your mind!

Molly

threeforme said...

It is amazing how much they change and look older in a year. Dylan is looking ADORABLE!