Thursday, October 09, 2008

Super Dad

Ramesh is a really great daddy! He is terrific at playing with the boys and keeping them in line. He steps up and handles all three of them if I need to go out to the store or wherever. This past weekend I went to the gym and he threw Dylan in the baby bjorn and did the daddy thing outside with all three.

Notice the combat boots and bluetooth. Way to multi-task!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Superdad,

I want to be able to wear that baby bjorn on my next visit during this Thanksgiving and carry Dylan, get a picture taken before he gets too big for it. Although you have your pappa's warmth of love and pride transferred to him, I bet he will get more temperature warmth transmitted from me, from my dark skin reflected from the hot sun.

Anonymous said...

I think Dave would find this tame. Yesterday Molly had David with tiny mittens on his feet sitting at her table for a tea party with a purple princess teacup with pink spoon...pinky up!

Ali