Thursday, October 30, 2008

5 months old!!

That's right. Dylan is now 5 months old. Time is flying. I've got so many great pictures to share.....but first let's quickly cover what he's been up to lately.

I got Dylan's weight checked last week during a quick ear check (no infection by the way). At that time, we weighed in at 14lbs 12 oz. That's a huge gain over the previous month already.

Dylan's interests/skills now include:
  • babbling
  • sticking his tongue out
  • grabbing his toys
  • pulling hair
  • rolling from front to back
  • almost rolling back to front
  • sitting unassisted (kinda sorta - still needs more balance)
  • giggling (he smiles WAY more than he giggles)
And now, on to the pictures!

Playing with toys in his highchair


Check out my super big blue eyes


Sticking tongue out


Sitting with Connor


Hangin' with the pumpkin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a swell and cute pumpkin too!!
I hope he can scare the gobblins away being a football player.

Anonymous said...

Big 5 (months); and sitting up with his big brother Connor! Did Connor have a good chat with him? That's the first sitting up I have seen of Dylan. Another 360 months and he will be wrestling with Connor and Aidan!

Shawna Barlette said...

Happy 5/12th's littlest buddy! You sure are growing up fast. Is it faster than your big brothers? We love you! Tutu's