Many a year ago, we created a nickname for Aidan. When he was super little we affectionately referred to him as "Knucka" or sometimes "Knucka Knuck". No idea where it generated from. However, we have since changed his nickname to Jaboboba.
It was, as I said, a while ago that we got this new nickname for Aidan. I think we were joking with him about "We should've named you X, Y and Z". Jaboboba stuck.
Recently I noticed that Aidan was writing his name on his schoolwork as follows:
AIDAN RICHARD ISAAC J.
So, I asked him about it. "I just want to write my FULL name." I questioned that, considering we named him and I don't recall him having an extra initial.
"MY NAME IS AIDAN RICHARD ISAAC JABOBOBA"
Classic!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Crack me up! Does that mean you are Angie Bear Barlette Isaac?
Post a Comment