Dylan has his first cold. I think I might have started it with a trip to the doctor about 10 days ago with a case of tonsillitis. Now, Dylan has had this head cold with what sounds to be severe nasal congestion since Thursday. The good news is he's kept his happy demeanor. His naps have been pretty sad, but he's been able to sleep good at night. This is primarily due to the fact I've not gotten him sleeping out of his car seat yet (a bad habit that started about 4 weeks ago). His head is continually elevated which equals decent sleep!
Hopefully the little man will be vastly improved in the next day or two.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That doesn't sound fun!
I also did the bad habit of Hailey sleeping in her carseat. She slept in it for almost 3 months! It does help when their little noses are yucky though!
Post a Comment