Tuesday, September 30, 2008

4 months old!

Dylan is 4 months old today!! Our little man is getting bigger. He has his doctor appointment on Thursday, so I'll update his size stats then.

Dylan's new "tricks":
  • Examining his hands. Holding one hand in the other
  • Sucking his fingers and more often his thumb
  • Holding his head up
  • Trying to roll over from back to tummy - he gets on to his side now
  • Sleeping an average 7 hour stretch at night
  • Reaching for and grabbing toys or my face
  • Holding things in his hand and putting them in his mouth
It's just amazing to see this little one grow. There is little concern about his talking. He's so chatty! He's always telling us stories (some good, some bad).

I look at his older brothers and know that before I know it, Dylan will be their size!!





3 comments:

Shawna Barlette said...

Happy 4/12ths Dylan! I can't believe how fast you are growing. Why, you are doing things today that you didn't do when you went on mini vacation last week! Yowza! What an adorable photo next to your bigger brother Connor. Love it Momma!

Nicole said...

He is SUPER cute!! Can you come and get my 15 month old to sleep for 7 hours?

threeforme said...

It is amazing how much he looks like his brothers! Way to go on the sleeping, Dylan. Keep that up for your Momma.