Monday, September 15, 2008

Breakfast for brothers

Connor really is becoming more loving with Dylan. I think the green eyed monster is diminishing! He loves to hug and cuddle Dylan and tell me "He is cute". The best thing is that he just LOVES to "hold" Dylan. And, Dylan loves to be held and LOVES to watch the shiny moving pictures on the TV. Here they are last weekend having some brotherly bonding time.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so cute! Dylan looks like he is getting big. Funny - my girls eat those mini muffins all the time too.

Shawna Barlette said...

Well, this week at least :-)

I'm happy to see he is coming around to the lovey dovey way of doing things. Much betta!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I see someone did a little artwork on the couch. Ooops!

Molly

Angie said...

YES. Someone did leave artwork on my couch. I told him he has to help clean it when I figure out how best to actually go about cleaning it.