Wow!
Connor has made such wonderful progress in these past two years. It's amazing. Ramesh always reminds me when I'm telling Connor to "be quiet" that this is what we wanted. Yes, it is. There's something very great about being able to communicate with your child. Whether or not he's listening is another story...
Because I don't have a very current picture to go with this post, I'm including a picture of Simon. He's not cool enough to warrant his own post, but I wanted to make sure you know that yes, he does still live here. For the record, I did him a favor and fixed his horrible red eye (definitely not the camera's fault on this one).



2 comments:
We share your delight with Connor's progress. It is amazing what the therapists have accomplished with Connor. Of course, Connor did most of the work getting there, and he should be congratulated for his efforts. You, as his parents, should be very proud.
Simon is still very cute BTW.
WAY TO GO, CONNOR!!!!!!!!! Auntie gives a high five..... Simon is cool, and you don't even have to walk him. What a bonus. :-)
Auntie.
Post a Comment