I awoke this morning to find out that Kayleigh has passed away. I am so sad for her parents to have gone through all these struggles in the past 11 months. Hopefully they can now find some peace.
I saw this news earlier today as well and haven't been able to stop the tears. This family is so incredible and my heart just hurts for them so much. Today is Ashley's birthday and I am so grateful that we have been able watch her grow. I just can't even imagine the pain Kayleigh's family is going thru! We need to hug all of our children extra tight!!
I'm mom to 3 terrific little boys and wife to a wonderful man (married 10 years!). My boys keep me on my toes. Sometimes it's a struggle to keep up with everything and everyone, but it's so worth it!
2 comments:
I saw this news earlier today as well and haven't been able to stop the tears. This family is so incredible and my heart just hurts for them so much. Today is Ashley's birthday and I am so grateful that we have been able watch her grow. I just can't even imagine the pain Kayleigh's family is going thru! We need to hug all of our children extra tight!!
I share your sadness and pain for this family. I truly hope they can find comfort and peace.
Post a Comment