I'm not entirely sure if I mentioned this in a previous post. I may have just glossed over it. Aidan is now an official cub scout. This past weekend was his first camp out with his pack and they held their bridging ceremony on Saturday afternoon. The bridging ceremony marks the boys' transition from one year to the next. Aidan spent just a couple weeks with his den as a Bear Scout, but the pack was gracious enough to let him bridge to a Webelos Scout with his den.
We really think scouting is going to be a great experience for Aidan. He's already made friends in boys that are very similar to him. Here's some scouting pictures!
Cub Scout Application - Aidan's first signature

Crossing the bridge - sorry it's blurry, but he's quick when nervous!

All suited up with Webelos hat, scarf and slide

Aidan and his proud Papa
1 comment:
Sniffle, sniffle. Tears welled up at the realization that Aidan is growing up right before our eyes. Proud grandparents here....
Post a Comment