I've always admired a good picture. My dad used to take a lot of pictures and I've had interest in it. When Dylan was born I decided to buy a roll of black and white film to use on my 35mm camera. I got mixed pictures - some good some bad. The bad are a combination of black and white contrast issues and my lack of skill with manual focus on.
The header on my blog is one I took. Here are some others.
I'm mom to 3 terrific little boys and wife to a wonderful man (married 10 years!). My boys keep me on my toes. Sometimes it's a struggle to keep up with everything and everyone, but it's so worth it!
4 comments:
What a great start to your B&W photo collection! How can I get copies of a select few? Such handsome boys!!!
All cute but I have to say the one of Connor (5th one down) is my favorite.
Molly
Angie, You have good sense of selection for timely pictures and make nice potrait pics. They are very good.
Fabulous pics!
Post a Comment