My good friends Alison and David Wildy, along with their daughter Molly welcomed a new little addition in to the world this week. Hannah Danielle Wildy was born on 8/20 weighing in at 8 lbs 2 oz. She's so beautiful and we are all so very happy for the Wildy and Bell families!
2 comments:
Many congratulations and much love to the Wildy family. Welcome little Hannah!
Thanks Angie, for the blog mention. It was fun to go and check in with your family goings on and see a bit about Hannah! We are so excited that our family is complete. For so long it seemed that it would never happen.
Molly is a great big sister and Hannah is a wonderful little girl. I have weaned my self off of the narcotics and so we are starting to see a more awake, inquisitive baby.
David is getting used to the idea of being completely out numbered. He is already dreading adolescence and three women cycling together. I think he is investigating a bomb shelter for the backyard so that he can be safe :-)
As for me, I am well. Breastfeeding is not as hard as last time, but still a challenge. I can't wait to go to Hannah's appointment on Tuesday to see how much she has grown. Three pediatricians think her birth weight was wrong by about 6-8 oz. But we are waiting to see if we have to supplement like we did with Molly. This time, I won't be so hard headed.
Lots of Love to you all!
Ali
Post a Comment