Friday, March 21, 2008

Sleeping in

Remember when you were a teenager and the idea of "sleeping in" meant you didn't crawl out of bed until the afternoon? What happens to make that change?

It just makes me sad. Very sad.

Neither boy has school this morning and our agenda simply includes meeting friends at the park at 10am. So, I decided I had no need to set an alarm and I would "sleep in" until the boys woke me up.

I normally get up at 7:13 (alarm is set for 7:15 but I always wake up right before it - a curse for another post). Today I "slept in" until a whopping 7:32!!! Wowza. Somebody hold me back. I'm living life on the dangerous side.

Of course, the second I realize I'm unable to fall back to sleep, the baby starts sending serious "you are hungry" signals. Suppose I should get my butt off the computer and actually go seek food now.

No comments: