This afternoon was the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. It started to rain about 2 minutes before we left the house and pretty much finished 2 minutes after the events (races, etc) were cancelled. What a bummer. Here's some pictures of the fun!
Before the fun
It pays to look up high!
I had to "cut" Connor off - he collected far more than the other kids in his age group
Surveying the loot. Notice the kid behind us is also checking it all out
I'm mom to 3 terrific little boys and wife to a wonderful man (married 10 years!). My boys keep me on my toes. Sometimes it's a struggle to keep up with everything and everyone, but it's so worth it!
3 comments:
Finally - Pictures that show you are actually pregnant. You look great!! Even though it's raining you all still look very happy!
I've been caught! Jeesh. So far these are the only pregnancy pictures of me.
I love the tummy! That's the first thing I noticed. Maybe it's the pink shirt.
Post a Comment