Monday, March 31, 2008

Baby shower!

On Saturday, my friends Molly and Kellie hosted a baby shower for me. I really had a good time. We really just hung around, talked and ate. What could be better? It wasn't a very large affair. I "know" a lot of people, but don't consider everyone I "know" to be a friend. So, it was a group of my friends!

My friend Lori (cookie Lori) to be exact made some terrific duck cookies and Kellie had made a wonderful duck cake!



The food that Molly and Kellie put together was YUM. I really like pimento cheese sandwiches and requested them. I even have leftovers in my fridge!

Everyone was very sweet and got such wonderful gifts for the baby. I'm getting excited about having a little guy to put the clothes on!

Anyone reading this knows how I feel about pictures of myself. UGH. Most people comment on "how good" I look - but, I'm telling you, I look like I swallowed a melon in the shower photos. But, I'll share some anyhow (sneaky me will post sitting down pics only!)

4 comments:

Shawna Barlette said...

You honestly, truly, and most certainly look beautiful. I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm your Mom. I'm saying it because you really are beautiful.

Nicole said...

Angie - I'm not your mom and I am telling you - YOU LOOK GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

You were looking good at your shower Angie. I thought the cake was darling and the cookies were so cute. I hope you got to take afew home to the boys.

threeforme said...

You look GREAT! I want a belly shot!