Wednesday, September 19, 2007

He's growing up!


This is a picture of Connor's first school work. That's right, we decided to send Connor to preschool. We hadn't planned on it until he was 3, but the school we were eyeing had openings and we figured he'd really benefit from being around other kids and not hanging on mom's hip all day.

Notice in the picture there's a post it. YES!! Connor is also doing quite well with asking to go potty. We are taking it really easy with him. We're mostly letting him direct it. He LOVES (I mean LOVES LOVES) to sit on the potty. He is now calling it Poppy. He goes every time he's on it which is great. I was greatly impressed that he went at school - on the first day. That's huge to do something you're not really used to doing in a strange place with unfamiliar faces around. I'm so proud of him!!

Here's the little man with his backpack on. Today we're downsizing the backpack so it doesn't topple him over!

No comments: