Friday, August 03, 2007

Time change!

Who would've thought that flying across the country would affect the body so much? We're back from our trip to CA, but still can't seem to "get it together". The boys go to bed late and sleep late. Even I have really struggled to get out of bed at a decent time (I blame it on my cold that won't vanish). It's hard and we have school looming just 3 weeks away.

I'm hoping to start blogging about our trip here pretty soon. Just have to take care of some things around here - like plan my son's birthday party, fill the pantry with groceries and actually crawl out of bed and get things done! Oh yeah, gotta figure out how to offload pics from the new camera still. Jeesh. With the learning curve involved, it might be months before I get it done! Let's hope not...

No comments: