Sunday, August 26, 2007

My "baby" is 7!

This is late. Yesterday was so busy and then when I did get around to posting this last night, Blogger was acting lame.

Anyhow ~ Aidan had his 7th birthday yesterday. Wow, I've been mother to another human for 7 years. One of my friends last night congratulated me on surviving. I did have help, though. Ramesh is a great support. It's also quite helpful that Aidan, for the most part, is a very good kid.

Here's a quick wrap of of Aidan through the years! Would you believe that I don't have a newborn digital picture of Aidan? I know some exist, but there's not one on my computer. Imagine a cute little baby (don't they all look alike) with a tinge of yellow to his jaundiced skin.

1st Birthday


2 years old


3 years old


4 years old


5th Birthday


6 years old


7th Birthday


Happy Birthday "Big Dude"!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems like just yesterday... Happy Birthday Aidan. Ask your Mom to give you a huge hug for me. Your gift is on the way.

Love you lots!
Ali, Dave and Molly (too)