Wednesday, October 07, 2009

16 months

I'm a few days late, but Dylan is officially 16 months old. He's my big helper. He always wants to help do things around the house, especially if it involves tools. He walks everywhere and tries to run when he's making a fast get away. Today he climbed on to the kitchen chair and then on to the kitchen table. Not a milestone I particularly want to celebrate.

The little man now has 13 teeth in his mouth. He loves to eat lots of different food, especially broccoli, corn, cheese and breakfast sausage.

He's definitely an opportunist. He has a sixth sense for when a baby gate or door has been left open. He finds all abandoned drinks. He grabs food out of the fridge when it's opened. He's very self sufficient!

And, he's adorable!

4 comments:

Shawna Barlette said...

I'll 2nd that! I bet you can go back on your blog to find the post where Connor climbed on to the table too! He must have showed Dylan.

Bhatta said...

Cutie pie! What a jewel you guys created. Can't wait to see him in 4 weeks. Aidan, keep telling Dylan Bhatta and Biya are coming soon to see all of you three hombres. We will be celebrating Connor's birthday with all of you.

Alison said...

He and Hannah have to meet! They love the same things.... I love the open the fridge, take out food and eat in the middle of the kitchen. I have to keep the veggies clean and Hannah sized.

Miss you much

Bhatta said...

Raja, you're a jewel, you have the makings of wisdom to naturally add on to you with your 6th sense, helping mommy, finding the right things to fill your tummy. Can't wait to see you, hold you, and love you.

All three G-sons are going to be fun to be with very soon.

Love,

Bhatta