The birthday kid
I made Connor's birthday cake. It definitely saved money, but was a lot of work. Maybe with more practice I'll get faster.
Racetrack cake
On Monday Aidan came home from school with an award for Academic Excellence in his classroom. As I've posted here before, this award just bursts us with pride.
One smart cookie
Dylan continues to dabble in the art of eating. He's increasingly more interested in eating his bib, but what can ya do? At least he's not grimacing as much, or crying.
Mmmm...yummy bib
Where's Dylan?
Ramesh and I took the kids to the lake this weekend in hopes of getting some nice group shots with the fall foliage. I took my "real" camera (35mm) and it decided to freak out and stop working after picture #5. Things that make you go "hmmmmm". Oh well. We all had a great time and vowed to do it more often - and next time we'll pack a lunch.



1 comment:
The cake was so awesome. And, we are so very proud of Aidan too. Fantastico! Of course, Dylan and Connor are darlings too. It was a fun party.
Post a Comment