- Connor went with me to my doctor appointment today. He told me to lie down on the table before the doctor arrived. Then he started asking "what hurts?". He did get to hear the baby's heartbeat. When the doctor asked him "Are you having a little brother or sister?" he sat for a few seconds and said "BABY".
- I was cooking dinner and had just added a bit of enchilada sauce to my chicken on the stove to moisten it up. I turned around to grab a pan for beans and look up to see Connor adding the rest of the enchilada sauce to my pan. He's my little chef and he's just created his own soup!
- The boys were discussing kings and castles over dinner. Aidan asked Connor "Hey Connor, do you know who the king of the world is?". Connor says "ME!!!"
- I had checked my email and just started running bath water. I called downstairs to Connor that it was time for bath and he replied "Busy". I called again and Aidan answered "Connor's eating all of the cookies." WHAT? I ran downstairs to find that he'd taken a chair to the freezer and grabbed the box of Girl Scout Thin Mints and was happily munching away. I figure he had 4-5 cookies before I caught him. But the little booger faught with me over the 3 in his hand!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
A Tuesday with Connor
It's been an event filled day with Connor today. Just a couple snipits to share:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment