Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sheep Shearing

We sheared our sheep today. Connor hadn't had a haircut in 13 or 14 weeks, so we needed to do something with his mop. I was having to wet his head every morning in order for him to look presentable.

Aidan also got a haircut. We have been buzzing his hair for quite a while (just like Papa's hair) and he recently decided he wanted to grow it out. He was a little miffed that he didn't get to go to the kids' salon like Connor. Nope, Aidan's officially "too big" for that place (meaning: I can't fork out $16.95/ea for 2 boys haircuts) so we went to Great Clips.

I was telling Ramesh that I should look in to taking some quick beautician classes to learn basic boy haircuts. That'll totally be worth the money!

Here are my super handsome guys!!


1 comment:

Shawna Barlette said...

Wow! They look so grown up. Fabulous cuts Mom! I think with 3 boys, it would be a great investment to learn to cut their hair!