Tuesday, November 20, 2007

This one's for my mom

This post is for my mom. She's been itching for me to post this for a while now.

I am doing it mostly so that she will stop calling me by my new pet name. Christina. As in Christina Aguilera.



Ramesh and I are very happy to report that we are expecting baby #3!! Our due date is June 3rd, but given my history, I'll be having a scheduled c-section the last week in May.

Yes, there's a lot of people "thinking pink" around here. I am trying not to give in to the hype - I do not want there to be any disappointment when we find out what the gender is. Right now we just consider ourselves incredibly thankful to be almost to the 2nd trimester with no problems to report.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAHOO!!!! Secrets out now!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you!!! Maybe Molly can have someone who like to play tea party (even long distance)

Love to you all and rub the belly for me.

Ali, Dave and Molly

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Yippee!!! I also got a new cookie idea from your photo... positive pregnancy test cookies :) I could alter my surfboard cutter :) hee hee

LOri