Thursday, January 04, 2007

The creeping crud

Part of having kids that really sucks is GERMS. They are everywhere. Connor likes to put his hands in his mouth all the time and Aidan cannot resist touching everything he sees.

It's no surprise that my kids get sick quite often. I try to not get sick as well, but sometimes I just do. In the past 2 months I've had the 24 stomach puke o matic bug, a cold and now tonsillitis.

Never in all of my 33 years has my throat hurt this bad before. I can honestly say my last bout of strep felt better. At least with strep it's just a sore throat and not a sore throat with your throat feeling like it's swelling shut.

If I didn't have kids to take care of, I'd curl up in bed for a couple of days. Instead, I'll have to curl up on the couch and load the DVD player with a lot of Backyardigans and Blues Clues. Hopefully drugs will help and soon. Poor me.

No comments: