Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bella

Just wanted to put in a quick entry about Bella.

After much agonizing, soul searching and tears, I decided that Bella wasn't the best "fit" for our family. She was taking a lot of work to train and had some dominance issues that were going to be extra work.

We searched for a new home and came upon the perfect one. We met her new owner 3 different times. She will be living with a nice family in Garner (south of here) with her own large yard to run around in.

We firmly believe we've made the right decision for us. We are sad that it didn't work out differently, but know that she's in a place where they genuinely love her and where they will give her the attention that she needs.

In case you're wondering - no more doggies for us for a LONG time. We're currently considering a goldfish.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I don't think the boys are very bothered by her being gone. Aidan didn't want to say goodbye to her. We had a few crying incident prior to her leaving, so I think he became disinterested in keeping her. We're not getting another dog - fish, only fish.

threeforme said...

I think you made a wise decision. The dog has to be a fit. Now a fish-that's almost the perfect pet. If only they cleaned their own tank.