Tuesday, November 17, 2009

5 years old!

I am woefully behind on this post. I usually post these birthday updates for my in-laws' benefit, but since they were here for the event, I didn't apparently feel compelled to do this last week.

Connor is now 5!!!

He had a wonderful birthday. First, he got to have his Bhatta and Biya (Mohan and Shirley) visiting for his birthday. He took some cupcakes to school on his birthday and got to go to McDonald's for dinner. Sounds perfect for a 5 year old.

A couple of days later Connor had a birthday party at My Gym. What fun! He had 11 friends and Aidan at his party. The kids ran ragged and were all sweaty little guys and gals by the end. He was so wonderfully gifted by friends and family.

Here's my little big guy over the years:






2 comments:

Shawna Barlette said...

Happy Birthday little buddy! I can't believe how fast you are growing up. Slow down, will ya?

Bhatta said...

Connor - your 5th birthday was a fun event to be with you. Will have to remember the time with till we (I and Biya) again see you. You with your two brothers were a 12 days wonder to be with.
Here is some birthday GXXXXXs I forgot to give you. That's 5 google kisses.