Today Dylan was extremely cooperative when I took his picture, so I got some goodies! I'm going to try to do the same with the other guys - can't promise anything since Connor's a goof and Aidan hates to have his picture taken!
Enjoy our Mr Blue Eyes!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a cutie pie! I always say he looks like Aidan but in these pics I am seeing more Connor.
I am so wishing I had taken more photos of Angie at this age. I think all we owned was a cheap brownie camera at the time. Anyway, I can say with absolute certainty....Dylan is his Mommy's baby! He looks so much his Momma did at that age! Absolutely adorable.
I'm mom to 3 terrific little boys and wife to a wonderful man (married 10 years!). My boys keep me on my toes. Sometimes it's a struggle to keep up with everything and everyone, but it's so worth it!
3 comments:
What a cutie pie! I always say he looks like Aidan but in these pics I am seeing more Connor.
Molly
I am so wishing I had taken more photos of Angie at this age. I think all we owned was a cheap brownie camera at the time. Anyway, I can say with absolute certainty....Dylan is his Mommy's baby! He looks so much his Momma did at that age! Absolutely adorable.
There is no question all the boys look like Angie :)
Post a Comment