We bought a fake tree this year. Got a great price. Basically we only have to use it 2 years to cover the cost vs. a real tree. I assembled the thing (trying to impress Ramesh that I could handle such a task on my own). I plugged it in and it worked! I suppose that I must've hit the base because the tree spun a bit. And KEPT SPINNING. That's right, we have a rotating tree! It was quite the novelty for about the first 10 minutes until I decided a 7.5 foot tree spinning in the living room was quite the distraction. We have since bypassed the spinning mechanism and now we have this beautiful tree:
We've been watching some Christmas shows:
And we even made a gingerbread house:
All the boys have been to see the man in the big red suit. Dylan went solo first as both of his big brothers said they did NOT want to see Santa. They both changed their minds and went and had a nice chat with the jolly man himself.
I'm sure I'll have more to add over the next 2 weeks!



4 comments:
Can we eat the house? It looks yummy!
Molly wont go within 15 feet of the jolly man in the red suit. Hannah thought he was weird.... The tree is beautiful!
Love you all,
Ali, Dave, Molly and Hannah
I love it!!!!!!!!! Auntie.
Look like Dylan is about to take a swing at the jolly old claus. Did he?
Post a Comment