Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Break

Yes, spring break came and went without a single blog about it. It was eventful, but not in a really positive way. Hence, my reluctance to even bring the topic up. But, it was a week out of the boys' lives and I figure I should at least give it a few lines on the blog and then move on!

Spring break was LONG and EXHAUSTING. Well, at least to the 8 month pregnant mama who got to crazy boys locked in the house for 10 days straight. Whew.

The weather was terrible. It either was way too cold to go out or too rainy to go out.

I tried to potty train Connor. We were making some improvement until he withheld #2 and consequently stopped eating. He's just now - a week later - beginning to feel better.

On those dry days that were available, the boys ran around in the backyard. They love to go down the slide together. I think I have some pictures. I'll have to dig those up for you.

I think that was it. It really wasn't too eventful. I did a lot of laundry (see the whole potty training thing). I think we're all looking forward to summer vacation!

No comments: